UCPath Training//= Titles\title(); ?>
Back to Top
UCPath Online is available for all UC employees 24/7 without the need for additional training. Employees, supervisors, and manager may log into UCPath Online using their UCLA login name and password upon hire. Depending on their job role, their access will adjust automatically.
However, to gain department administrator access, will be required to complete various training courses (see below) before they are granted access to the different service modules. For more information on the different access roles and service modules, go to the UCPath Department HR Rep page.
UCLA employees are not required to go through specific training to get access to UCPath Online. However, for an overview video on the UCPath Employee Portal, click on the link below:
In addition, we recommend checking out the following pages for more information:
- UCPath Online for Employees: HRPC — North’s page on UCPath Online portal for employee access
- Additional Resources: Contains a collection of flyers, posters, and materials specific to employees
- UCLA Central Resource Unit: UCLA Central Resource Unit’s (CRU) page on the UCPath Project
- University of California Office of the President (UCOP) UCPath Self Service Help Site
UCLA supervisors and managers are not required to go through specific training to get access to UCPath Online. However, for an overview video on the UCPath Manager Portal, click on the link below:
Download this reference guide for more information on the UCPath Manager Portal.
HRPC — North also provides the following training presentations and videos for supervisors and managers covering different UCPath-related topics:
Department HR Reps
To review the UCPath Training material needed to interact with the systems, HRPC — North recommends the following resources:
- UCLA Central Resource Unit UCPath Job Aids
- Find all available course presentations, UCLA business process guides, and other job aids created by the UCLA UCPath Training Team.
- University of California Office of the President (UCOP) UCPath Help Site
- The University of California Office of the President (UCOP) UCPath Help Site has a collection of General Ledger Job Aids and User Productivity Kits (UPKs) available for download and viewing. UPKs may also contain interactive step-by-step instructions.
HRPC — North also provides the following training presentations and videos for department administrators covering different UCPath-related topics: