Sign Up to Receive Your UCPath W-2 Online (2019)//= Titles\title(); ?>
Back to Top
Tax Season is here!
The deadline for requesting an electronic W-2 for 2018 is January 18, 2019. Visit http://ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu to enroll TODAY!
5 Benefits of Receiving Your W-2 Online
- It’s a secure way to receive your information
- Your UCPath W-2 statement is available earlier than receiving it through the mail, providing you with additional time to prepare and manage your tax filing
- It eliminates the possibility of lost or stolen statements via USPS
- You can access your statement at any time once it’s ready
- Reduces paper and helps the environment
How to Enroll
Visit UCPath and click on Income and Taxes > Enroll to Receive Online W-2.
- Verify your current status. If your current status says CONSENT RECEIVED, then you do not have to do anything – your previous enrollment from AYSO successfully transferred to the UCPath system.
- If your current status is blank, then you must follow the directions on the screen to sign up.
Once you’ve signed up, all notifications about your W-2/W-2c will be sent to your preferred email address on file in the UCPath system. Please check that your email address is up‐to‐date.
UCLA employees will receive two (2) W-2’s for 2018: 1) AYSO (Jan. – Sept. 2018) and 2) UCPath (Sept. – Dec. 2018). This is due to the transi?on to the UCPath system in September, 2018.
For More Information
For more information, contact:
Central Resource Unit (CRU)
Phone: (310) 825‐1089 and select Option 5, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Click to Download Flyer Version