Covid-19 Information and Updates//= Titles\title(); ?>
Back to Top
Managers and supervisors, please be sure to post this message to your areas.
We will be updating this page as new information becomes available with new links under the RESOURCES section below. To stay informed of the latest communications from UCLA, be sure to refer to the COVID-19 information page on UCLA Newsroom. As always, emergency preparedness information can be found at Bruins Safe Online.
We appreciate your flexibility and your care for one another as we navigate this unprecedented and evolving situation.
- Winter Travel Reminders and Return to Campus Health Protocols
- Important Additions to Protocols for Campus Events and Departmental Holiday Gatherings
- Updated Guidance for Campus Events and Departmental Holiday Social Gatherings
- What we know about the Omicron Variant
- Additional New Required COVID-19 Prevention Training for On-Site Work and Activities. Please click the following link to access the training directly: COVID-19 Prevention Training
- Safety Reminders for Celebrating the Holidays
- Asymptomatic Testing and Community Screening Announcement 10.22.20
- COVID-19 Response from UC Health Plans as of 8.1.2020
- New Campus SOP for Reporting COVID-19 Cases. Additional information available at Bruins Safe Online.
- UCLA Transportation Announces Vanpool Program Transition
- Administrative Extension of Remote Work Announcement 6.30.20
- Guidelines for Communicating about COVID-19 Cases on Campus 6.30.2020
- Required Training on COVID-19 for Faculty, Staff and Student Employees Announcement. Please click the following link to access the training: COVID 19 – Returning to Work on Campus eCourse
- Symptom Monitoring Protocol for UCLA Students
- COVID-19 Accommodation Request (IRM)
- Important Changes to UC Benefits Programs for Pandemic Relief Updated 6.8.2020
- UC Regents Approve Loans and Withdrawals from UC Retirement Savings Program Plans for those Impacted by COVID-19
- Important Changes to UC Benefits Programs for Pandemic Relief
- HRPC-N Q&A Session 5.15.20
- Employee Pay Continuation Guidance 5.20.20
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions 5.11.20
- Updates will be made on the Campus Human Resources website.
- COVID-19 Timekeeping Checklist Revised 5.8.20
- COVID-19 Related Leaves and Job Protections Guidance Revised 10.12.20
- COVID-19 Activity Code Tracking in Kronos
- New Protocols for Employees Working On Campus Effective 4.29.20. Click UCLA symptom monitoring website to directly access survey.
- UCOP Systemwide Human Resources Site
- UCnet Employment & Leave Policy, including COVID-19 guidance
- EPSL and EFML Forms. Submit completed forms to HRPCNorthBenefitsLOA@ucla.edu or fax to 310-825-5907.
- “Safer at Home” Extension Notice 4.14.20
- New Protocols for Hiring and Compensation Actions 4.13.20
- Mental Health and Social Well-being during the Pandemic 4.13.2020
- UCLA Talent Match
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Poster
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Changes due to COVID-19
- New Rules for Tax-Advantaged Accounts in Response to COVID-19
- UCLA Transportation Announces Parking & Transit Pass Fee Reductions 3.23.20
- UCLA Transportation COVID-19 Updates 3.20.20
- How “Safer at Home” Orders Affect UCLA 3.19.20
- COVID-19 FAQs 3.19.20
- Temporary Telecommute Agreement (Word Version)
- Temporary Telecommute Agreement (DocuSign Version)-The form can only be filled out/completed utilizing an employee’s official UCLA e-mail address.
- Resources for Remote Working
- Mental Health and Social Well-Being amid Coronavirus Spread 3.17.20
- Executive Order: Paid Administrative Leave 3.16.20
- Executive Order Paid Administrative Leave Spanish 3.16.20
- Executive Order: UCLA Campus Guidance for Supervisors 3.16.20
- Catastrophic Leave Program in Response to COVID-19
- Letter from Michael Beck 3.12.20
- Campus Preparedness and Guidance Town Hall 3.11.20
- Systemwide Guidance on Paid Leave and Remote Work Opportunities related to COVID-19 3.9.20
- Latest communications on UCLA Newsroom
- Bruins Safe Online
Inquiries and Feedback
We want to help. If you have questions, please submit the HRPC-N Feedback Form, and we will respond promptly.
Your feedback is important to us. Please submit any comments or recommendations via the HRPC-N Feedback Form for review and consideration.