The Bruin CHR Service Center is now live!//= Titles\title(); ?>
Back to Top
Campus Human Resources, in partnership with IT Services, is excited to announce the launch of the Bruin CHR Service Center on Thursday, December 7, 2023. The new platform is the first of three new HR IT systems included in the HR IT Systems Optimization (HRITSO) Program.
The Bruin CHR Service Center offers a streamlined user experience and unified portal that will enable campus users to:
- Submit HR requests directly to Campus Human Resources (CHR) and/or the HR Payroll and Operational Center (HRPOC)
- Track and view the status and case history of in-progress and past HR requests submitted in the system
- View case notes, communications, and the decisions or outcomes for HR requests submitted in the system
- Search for HR-related information in a centralized knowledge base
The first implementation of this platform will replace salary and compensation requests currently housed in PeopleAdmin as well as all HR and Payroll services in the HRPOC Ticketing System.
What Resources Are Available to Your Department?
There are several resources available to help you learn more about the Bruin CHR Service Center:
- Project Page: Overview of the project, timeline, and the system.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- End-User Training Materials: Access to the Bruin CHR Service Center overview video, training materials, quick reference guides (QRGs), and virtual training available through the UC Learning Center.
For any questions about the Bruin CHR Service Center or the HR IT Systems Optimization (HRITSO) Program, please do not hesitate to email the program team at email@example.com.